nedelja, 9. september 2012

Are we just in love with love?

Ok, its been a looooong time since the last one. Its also true that the last one was my last blog in London town.

After a weekend of workin' and watching a good old marathon of Sex in the city, it crossed my mind: why women wants to be in love so much, why are we always lookin' for a guy? Why dont we just let go and have as much SAFE sex as we want?

When we are single, we are always on the pray for ''young meat'' but when we get one and a year passes, we get bored and we moan to our single friends how we miss the excitement of flirting and having random sex with random people. Cmon, you know its true. 
Yes, the first couple of months are amazing and you can feel the love all over the place. But we all know that after a while things are ''normal'' and by normal I mean the passion slowly says 'cya' - and that's how cheating was invented (my opinion!).

Relationships should be fun,hot,passionate,with arguments,wild ''lets make up''sex, lunches, trips, music, letters... Whatever! Please guys and girls of our generation, make your life original, special, FUN, meaningful..

That's why I'm single (I think).. still waiting for my Jane Austin type of falling in love (with a happy ending of course), my Sabrina moment -singing la vie en rose and my lover driving me home from the theatre, my Meg Ryan moment in the park when I realize that the man with the dog, which was my enemy over a library for a while, is also the man I love. 

The click, you know about the click - when you just connect and something in your head goes ''ok, something just happened here and your heart is going off the hook right now for some reason''. LOOK FOR THAT! A feeling that is so amazing and so cruel at the same time. But if worth the risk!

Until that moment (the love movie moment), Im living my life as my gut feeling says, do it or not, black or white, spicy or sweet,..

We need more action in our life! Dont you think?

Well thats for tonight and in words of Samantha Jones;


"Women are for friendships, men for fucking''


take it as you want....




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar